FS: Prijon Embudo Creekboat - SOLD!

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

Lil' Buddy

FS: Prijon Embudo Creekboat - SOLD!

Post by Lil' Buddy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Prijon Embudo - Creek Boat

$280

Boat is in Fayetteville

Drain plug missing

Last edited by Lil' Buddy on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fish

Re: FS: Prijon Embudo Creekboat

Post by Fish » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:32 am

Great boat - wish I had the cash, I'd buy it for a spare creeker to leave in Denver.

okieboater
Name: David L. Reid

Post by okieboater » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 am

Yup, I had one and it was built like a tank.

Decent creek runner as well!
Okieboater AKA Dave Reid

We are not sure when childhood ends and adulthood begins.

We are sure that when retirement begins, childhood restarts

DanMo
Name: Dan

Post by DanMo » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:35 pm

I have one and like it a lot. I encourage anyone with the cash to buy it. Drain plugs are available through NRS. Very durable boat. Wish I could use mine more, but unfortunately we have moved to the desert. (Desert moved to us?)

Dan

prophet
Name: Grant Nally

Post by prophet » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:07 pm

anyone paddled this and a Big Gun? had a Big Gun C-1 that i didnt care for due to a lack of initial stablility, at least compared to open boats i've paddled. would like to try another design but looking for something that doesnt lean so far over before becoming stable. any input on this?

tingleb
Name: Brandon

Post by tingleb » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:24 pm

I got $ 250 cash and want it. Call me 501-993-1570

okieboater
Name: David L. Reid

Post by okieboater » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Prophet, I have no idea as to what a C1 conversion would do.

But, my memory of this boat as a kayak is extremely stable as it is displacement hull design.

I mentioned built like a tank, I remember feeling very secure in this kayak as it was for me big and stable and about all I had to do was aim and paddle hard. I do not remember it as being that fast a kayak, but like most German products built to last and take a lot of hits and keep on going strong.
Okieboater AKA Dave Reid

We are not sure when childhood ends and adulthood begins.

We are sure that when retirement begins, childhood restarts

Eric Esche
Name: Eric Esche

Post by Eric Esche » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:56 pm

I have heard of Prijon Embuto's being converted to C1's, I think on Playak.com or boatertalk.com. Think I remember someone saying it was a fast C1 design. Try doing a search there or on Google. They were after my Decked C1 days. You can try doing an availability and price check nationally on Paddleswap.com by deleteing the GPS coordinates. Not many Prijon dealers near NW Arkansas so many folks do not know what they are worth or their reputations, but they are good boats made of great plastic.

I will say that I am suprised to see a Prijon under $300. They and SavageV boats have had the reputation for the best bomber plastic in the industry, and they age very well, keeping their strength. I have 2 Prijon seakayaks and 3 Savage"V" kayaks. Folks who used to play boat ball with me when I used the Skreem said hitting my boat or being bumped by me was like hitting a log - their boat gave first.

I'd say this was a good deal on a fairly good creeker as offered. I'd be tempted if my shed was not full and I had another shoulder to paddle with.

Eric Esche

Eric Esche
Name: Eric Esche

Post by Eric Esche » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 pm

I have heard of Prijon Embuto's being converted to C1's, I think on Playak.com or boatertalk.com. Think I remember someone saying it was a fast C1 design. Try doing a search there or on Google. They were after my Decked C1 days. You can try doing an availability and price check nationally on Paddleswap.com by deleteing the GPS coordinates. Not many Prijon dealers near NW Arkansas so many folks do not know what they are worth or their reputations, but they are good boats made of great plastic.

I will say that I am suprised to see a Prijon under $300. They and SavageV boats have had the reputation for the best bomber plastic in the industry, and they age very well, keeping their strength. I have 2 Prijon seakayaks and 3 Savage"V" kayaks. Folks who used to play boat ball with me when I used the Skreem said hitting my boat or being bumped by me was like hitting a log - their boat gave first.

I'd say this was a good deal on a fairly good creeker as offered. I'd be tempted if my shed was not full and I had another shoulder to paddle with.

Eric Esche

Social Media