CHEAP NEW CANOES

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

TBC
Commercial Member
Name: Louis Shaw

CHEAP NEW CANOES

Post by TBC » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 pm

6 NEW, but not quite perfect Royalex canoes for sale. $400.00 and less. These canoes are the 14' Brightwater model from the Two Brothers Canoe Co. The model can be viewed at TWOBROTHERSCANOE.COM or http://picasaweb.google.com/TwoBrothers ... oePictures#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please email Louis@TwoBrothersCanoe.com for more info.

Thanks,
Louis :mrgreen:

Regud
NW AR Chapter President
Name: Ryan Dugger

Re: CHEAP NEW CANOES

Post by Regud » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:28 pm

I just got one today. You cannot beat the price or the quality of the outfitting. A used Buffalo costs more than this.

Thanks Louis!
- Ryan

"Confess your Swims!"

gnick4
Name: gary

Post by gnick4 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Just bought one of the Arkota 16' and took it out yesterday. Wow! It is well built and made to run a river. My concern when I bought it was the amount of gear it would hold for an overnighter. I loaded it just as if I was going to spend the night, less tent(4lbs), and I could have put in another 200lbs. The only downside was the initial stability but great secondary and it turns on a dime.
:clap:
Louis and Bill were both great to work with and you should consider one of their boats.

Eric Esche
Name: Eric Esche

Post by Eric Esche » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Come on the Buffalo tomorrow and show us the new boats. We're going from Bakers Ford to Gilbert. Will be running shuttle sometime around 10:30AM.

Just a day trip for us, but weather is supposed to be near 60F.

Eric Esche
(Mary and I will probably be in the oldest royalex boat there but it is a good one.)

gnick4
Name: gary

Post by gnick4 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:54 pm

I have to work tomorrow but we are planning a trip back to the Buffalo on Sunday. If anyone is around you are more than welcome to try it. I don't think there will be enough water at Ponca so we will probably put in at pruitt.

relixx
Name: Kendal

Post by relixx » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:34 pm

14' for $400 seems like a great deal. I'd be interested but 14' seems to be pushing it for length.. Maybe I am wrong.. can someone please inform me :)

I have a solo canoe for any playing I want to do. I am looking for a tandem canoe for mostly day trips on piney, mulberry, buffalo, etc... There's a chance that I would do an overnight and need to bring camping gear but, I can pack light.

Would one of these work?

Kendal

Social Media