2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hello to all the locals! For the second year in a row it looks like our trip to the Buffalo might not happen. We have a 12 hour drive and plan to put in early Saturday May 1st. It looks like the river drops pretty fast - can anyone give odds on if we will be met with flood stage water or floatable water. AND if Buffalo is not an option - any other options that provide fishing and floating? Coming from Alabama via Memphis. Thanks to anyone that expresses an opinion to help with our decision - I realize no one can forecast the actual river level - just hoping for a good SWAG. Thanks!
According to the national weather service it'll probably high but not in flood stage in the St Joe area by Saturday. https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrogr ... a4&wfo=lzk
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests