Spring Wetland Touring 2020

Recreational and touring boaters
DeBo

Spring Wetland Touring 2020

Post by DeBo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:42 pm

Spring 2020 Wetland Touring Schedule
Arkansas Watertrails Partnership.

Hello swampers!! Here it is, our schedule of Spring paddling trips! I am looking forward to visiting with old paddling companions and meeting new ones. These trips are open to all comers and all skill levels who wish to get outdoors in some beautiful places, see wildlife and ancient trees. I now have a small stable of boats to rent if you want to go or bring a friend and don’t have a boat.
I have four Kayaks at $35.00/day and two tandem canoes at $55.00/day.

Pay close attention to this schedule. The following list of trips is subject to change due to weather or water levels. If weather is good but water levels are poor, the trip will reroute to a better location. We go in some pretty poor weather conditions but, if it is really too bad, we will cancel or reschedule. I also may be making adjustments to avoid conflicts with other club gatherings etc.

A week before each trip occurs I will post a brief description of the trip with meeting times, locations and any other directions. Post general comments or questions on this thread. Post specific questions or comments about the next upcoming trip on that trip thread as it is posted.

March 7 Grassy Lake
April 4 Bayou DeView Hwy 306 to Hwy38
May 9 Bayou DeView Hickson Lake to Apple Lake
June 6 H Lake Loop in the Lower White River Refuge + Champion Cypress Tree
June 27 Wattensaw Bayou
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pine

Social Media