School of River Paddling Registration - OPEN

Open Discussion

Gordon Kumpuris
ACC Communications

School of River Paddling Registration - OPEN

Post by Gordon Kumpuris » Tue May 02, 2017 3:08 pm

Heads up! Registration for the ACC's School of River Paddling is now open on our ACC website. http://arkansascanoeclub.com/page-577443. This is not to be confused with the School of Whitewater Paddling being held May 5-7. The School of River Paddling is June 9-11 on the Spring River at Riverside Resort.
Skoboten!

spyder9179
Name: Russell Hatridge

Re: School of River Paddling Registration - OPEN

Post by spyder9179 » Tue May 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Gordon,

I've got some questions about the river school. Should I direct those to you or someone else?

Thanks

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Post by Deuce » Wed May 03, 2017 8:33 am

Howdy! I'm not Gordon (he wishes!) but I can point you in the right direction. If you haven't already, read through this. http://arkansascanoeclub.com/page-577443 If your questions aren't answered therein you can contact the head honcho, Diane Massey. Her contact info is in the event page.
You come too.
Robert Frost

WPC
Name: Diane

Post by WPC » Wed May 03, 2017 12:47 pm

You can also contact me on my cell, 254-715-6173 or via email wacopaddleclub@gmail.com

Diane Massey, Director
ACC School of River Paddling

lalyle

Post by lalyle » Sat May 20, 2017 11:44 am

I'm trying to renew my membership and sign up my household partner, Thia Beene, as a birthday gift. I'm lost in the process, chasing my tail in circles, resetting passwords, opening emails, still getting locked out, etc, etc, and getting really frustrated. I don't get along with technology and find the increasing degree of technology dependency to be an impediment to participating in ACC events.

I would be greatly appreciative of anyone's effort to walk me through this process. It would be best done face-to-face as I have trouble following instructions, especially involving tech talk, over the phone or via . . . the use of technology to resolve technology issues.

At this moment, I'm using a public computer at Laman Library as I don't have internet access at home.

My number is 501-515-3722. If you have a laptop and a few minutes to spare and live in LR, it's a good rainy day to meet for coffee and get this done. I'll leave the library around 12:30. Please call after then. Thanks.

:confused: :(

WPC
Name: Diane

Post by WPC » Sat May 20, 2017 7:09 pm

I am out in the river but would like to assist you in any way I can. I did try to call earlier but missed you. I will give you a call tomorrow to see if I can help.

Diane Massey
254/715-6173 cell

Social Media