Boating dry creek today probably at good flows because of rain

Open Discussion

Joaquín Meneses
Name: Joaquín

Boating dry creek today probably at good flows because of rain

Post by Joaquín Meneses » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:43 am

My name is Joaquin and I'm a new paddler from Ecuador that just moved into the area. I get that going boating with new people you don't really know can sometimes be sketchy so I'm just going to let you know a little about me. I'm a solid class 5 paddler and I've been kayaking since I was 8 years old. I attended World Class Academy a kayaking school that travels around the world for 2 years. Most professional kayakers like Rush Sturges and Evan Garcia also attended this school for a period of 2 years. I've traveled to more than 7 country's paddling the worlds best class 5 rivers with this school. I have lots of experience and I've been trained pretty well in terms of safety. Below I'll attach a picture of me kayaking. I was wondering if anybody wanted to go kayaking with me today to dry creek. If I'm the future you have a kayaking trip and need someone to go with I'm always down to go boating. My number is 479-644-3519
Attachments
image.jpeg
Little white salmon river
image.jpeg
Hollin creek Ecuador

mgood

Re: Boating dry creek today probably at good flows because of rain

Post by mgood » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:56 am

Joaquin,

Welcome to the area. You might be jumping the gun on paddling dry creek if you are talking about the Richland tributary; it is super unlikely anything in that area is running right now. We're glad to have you and hopefully you can jump on some of the AR classics soon.

-Micah Goodwin

Roger

Re: Boating dry creek today probably at good flows because of rain

Post by Roger » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Use this little guide to see if there is anything running. Except for a few park-n-play spots, we are dependent on rainfall for our creeks and rivers to be running. Welcome to our state!

http://www.ozarkpages.com/cgi-bin/stages.pl?ST=level
I am I plus my surroundings and if I do not preserve the latter, I do not preserve myself. Jose Ortega Y Gasset

The earth is like a spaceship that didn't come with an operating manual.
Buckminster Fuller

Social Media