FREE CPR Class for ACC members

Open Discussion

SteveGabbard
Name: Steve Gabbard

FREE CPR Class for ACC members

Post by SteveGabbard » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:26 pm

Arkansas Canoe Club members are eligible for a free CPR class. A class is scheduled for March 14th from 6 to 8 p.m. This is an American Heart Association class which meets the certification requirements for ACA Instructors (however, you do not need to be an instructor to take advantage of this opportunity). The class covers infant, youth, and adult CPR and AED devices. It will be given at UAMS in Little Rock. If want to sign up please email me at gabbardsteve@sbcglobal.net with your name and phone number. If you can't make this one or are interested in a more paddling specific class keep an eye out for posts by Tom Burroughs announcing his classes that he holds periodically at various locations.

The class is filled on a first come first serve basis through email only. Please do not post on this thread or pm me to try to sign up.

Don't miss this awesome opportunity for ACC members. You never know when CPR skills will be needed on or off the river.

SteveGabbard

Re: FREE CPR Class for ACC members

Post by SteveGabbard » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:19 am

Still a couple of openings. Instructors, this will be the only class I schedule between ww and rec school.

SteveGabbard

Re: FREE CPR Class for ACC members

Post by SteveGabbard » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:14 am

Still a few openings. Next monday night at 6 at UAMS. Sign up now.

Social Media