Beer Garden at Rendezvous

Open Discussion

fryingsquirrel
Name: Jon Ellwood

Beer Garden at Rendezvous

Post by fryingsquirrel » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:53 am

As some of you know, I am putting together a beer garden for Rendezvous. I have successfullysecured beverages, but what I really need now is volunteers who like beer and helping raise money. All proceeds from the Garden on Friday night go to help pay for the construction of the floating campsite on the Little Maumelle river. Saturdays proceeds will go to help offset the cost of Rendezvous.
I am also in need of a few coolers to haul ice in from those in and around Little Rock.
Hit me up if you want to help out and like free beer, which is what volunteers will get for helping.
Jon Ellwood
Little Rock
"Life is a question asked by nature and answered by death. You are a different kind of question with a different kind of answer." -Helios

riptide
Name: Erik Smith

Re: Beer Garden at Rendezvous

Post by riptide » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:23 pm

I like BEER and I have coolers?
You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing!

wgonfan

Post by wgonfan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:43 pm

If I could commit to coming I would commit to volunteering. Right now it's still all up in the air. Question though, would homebrew be welcomed on you're garden?

Maybe even a homebrew completion to go hand in hand with the dutch over cookoff? I'm sure there are other brewers out there. Maybe next year?

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Post by Deuce » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:08 am

Unfortunately we're not allowed to sell home brew. You wouldn't want the revenuers to bust up Rendezvous, would ye? I do think offering some in conjunction with the cook-off is an excellent idea, but you'll need to clear it with that DO denizen Tim Eubanks since that's his party. Hit him up. I'd love to see that happen and I'm sure he'd be all for it as well.
You come too.
Robert Frost

wgonfan

Post by wgonfan » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:11 am

Ahh, didn't think about the fact that you were selling the beer.

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Post by Deuce » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:23 am

wgonfan wrote:Ahh, didn't think about the fact that you were selling the beer.
Yep. It's a fund raiser. Do check with Tim though. He provided beer for the cook-of last year and it was a big hit. The only way it could be an even bigger hit would be if it were home brewed.
You come too.
Robert Frost

fryingsquirrel
Name: Jon Ellwood

Post by fryingsquirrel » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:36 am

wgonfan wrote:If I could commit to coming I would commit to volunteering. Right now it's still all up in the air. Question though, would homebrew be welcomed on you're garden?
Let me know if you are coming and I will gladly accept any help I can get.
"Life is a question asked by nature and answered by death. You are a different kind of question with a different kind of answer." -Helios

wgonfan

Post by wgonfan » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:53 pm

fryingsquirrel wrote: Let me know if you are coming and I will gladly accept any help I can get.
Still up in the air for now; May not even know for sure until we hit the road Saturday.

Social Media