UALR Pool Week of 9/29: Yes and Yes

Open Discussion

darkaly
Name: Aly Signorelli

UALR Pool Week of 9/29: Yes and Yes

Post by darkaly » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:00 pm

Yes, we have permission to use the pool at UALR on Wednesday (6-8) and Saturday (2-5.)

This semester, parking arrangements have changed a bit. The access gates will no longer be up on evenings and weekends to allow for public parking. ACC members can still park in Lot 2, but we will have to use a UALR ID card to swipe at the gate.

UALR has been wonderful about allowing ACC members access to a nice warm inside pool area, without charge, nearly every week of the year. That isn't changing. This little hiccup in parking arrangements isn't going to be a big deal.

For this week, if you'll be joining us on Wednesday, the most practical solution is to arrive at the pool around six. I'll be hanging around the parking entrance to let you in.

UALR has offered to make ID cards for some of us, so that we'll have free evening-and-weekend access to Lot 2. If you are at the pool on a regular basis, I can get a card for you. I'm not good at checking PMs here on the board, but you can email me at darkaly at gmail.com for more info.

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Re: UALR Pool Week of 9/29: Yes and Yes

Post by Deuce » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Big thank you to UALR! That is a very kind gesture. :clap:
You come too.
Robert Frost

Alia
Name: Alia

Post by Alia » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Is the pool session on every week? I'd like to come this week if it's happening:)

sig
Name: Bryan

Post by sig » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Alia wrote:Is the pool session on every week? I'd like to come this week if it's happening:)
Alia,

Generally, we can use the pool at UALR every week of the year while school is in session. The hours change in the summer and around holidays and there can be swim meets at any time.

We do have access to the pool this WEDNESDAY (6-8), I just posted that info for Aly here: http://forums.arkansascanoeclub.com/vie ... =1&t=26736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bryan Signorelli

Alia
Name: Alia

Post by Alia » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Thanks!

alison3492

Post by alison3492 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Yea yea I know. I have to work most wed evenings but I may be able to catch one in a couple weeks
alison

sig
Name: Bryan

Post by sig » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Generally the club has access on Wednesday evenings and Saturday afternoons but they do swim meets on Saturdays which can bump our access.
Bryan Signorelli

Social Media