WTT - Seals Shocker 1.7 skirt

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

Cotton_Eye_Bo
Name: Beau

WTT - Seals Shocker 1.7 skirt

Post by Cotton_Eye_Bo » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:01 am

I want to trade my Seals Shocker 1.7 skirt for one with a smaller tunnel. It is in excellent condition. Mine came with my boat and is too big for me. It is for an XL cockpit I believe. It fits my Jackson Super Hero. The tunnel is XL also I think and I need a large I think. If anyone has any insight on these sizes it would be welcomed. I bought all used and not sure on the sizes of any of it.

rchasei
Name: Chase

Re: WTT - Seals Shocker 1.7 skirt

Post by rchasei » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:42 am

Bo,

I bought my Seals Pro Shocker used only to find out it was actually too small for me (it was a medium tunnel, I needed a large). Because it was the wrong size, the seam tape started to release because I was stretching it too hard to pull it on and off. I contacted Seals about getting the tape reglued, and Joe (Galea, President) told me to just ship it back; they would reglue the seam tape for me at no charge. I asked how much it would be to have the tunnel switched for a larger one, and he told me they'd also do that for free. I sent it off to New York, and within 3 weeks I had it back in hand. It was like brand new. All I did was pay to ship it up there. If you can't find a decent trade offer, maybe you can go the same route I did.

***Disclaimer - have a second skirt on hand before you ship the Seals off. If you don't, every waterway will enevitably rise and you'll be unable to boat.***

Hope that helps. Good luck.
Chase

Cotton_Eye_Bo
Name: Beau

Re: WTT - Seals Shocker 1.7 skirt

Post by Cotton_Eye_Bo » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Thanks chase. I'll look into that.

Social Media