Store?

Open Discussion

Wildwood
Name: Jan Johnson

Store?

Post by Wildwood » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Does ACC still have a store, for T-shirts and ACC tags? I need a new tag & my T-shirts are getting worn...
Thanks.
Jan
Jan Johnson

"Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave intending to arrive safely in an attractive, well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a paddle in your hands, body totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

hilbili
Name: jeff benefield

Re: Store?

Post by hilbili » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:54 am

I saw some hats at the last meeting, but the shirts were from WW School.
tell'em Goober says "hey"!

Tim Eubanks

Post by Tim Eubanks » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:39 am

The store is no more. I'll give Jon a sticker for you at the next meeting.

Wildwood
Name: Jan Johnson

Post by Wildwood » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Thanks. I might surprise you and actually make it to the meeting this month.
Jan Johnson

"Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave intending to arrive safely in an attractive, well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a paddle in your hands, body totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

hilbili
Name: jeff benefield

Post by hilbili » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:37 am

contact Tim Twobanks (elpresidente') with your size, so he can forget to bring them. just kidding, he lives two blocks away. $15 for hat or WW School shirt. I read some posts awhile back about shirts w/new designs etc... don't know what came out of that discussion.
tell'em Goober says "hey"!

Tim Eubanks

Post by Tim Eubanks » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:04 am

A bit of clarification: caps are a Central Chapter thing, SWWP shirts are ACC (state) thing. Central Chapter had some shirts made a few years back but they are all gone now.

Charles1967
Name: Charles

Post by Charles1967 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:59 am

Would also be interested in ACC NWA decals [for truck/boat] and gear [non-cotton]. With all the traffic at the River Park and so many members there, it is great advertising. If I'd seen a WWW sticker sooner, I'd have been a member of the club last year most likely. Luckily, I met boaters at the River Park as it was starting to be tested/used. Decals are cool. I like lamp.
Siloam Springs resident a few miles from the Ford. ccoletexas@gmail.com - Charles

datsevlu
Name: David

Post by datsevlu » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:02 pm

Charles1967 wrote:Would also be interested in ACC NWA decals [for truck/boat] and gear [non-cotton]. With all the traffic at the River Park and so many members there, it is great advertising. If I'd seen a WWW sticker sooner, I'd have been a member of the club last year most likely. Luckily, I met boaters at the River Park as it was starting to be tested/used. Decals are cool. I like lamp.
I agree with the above, I came here because I had just stumbled on it when I was looking for white water training but I have been doing rec stuff for quite awhile and had never seen a sticker or a shirt. I don't know about sewing one on my gear but I am all for putting a decal on the back of the topper on my truck.
--David

Social Media