Grand Canyon 8 Day Motor Trip

Open Discussion

Orville L Wright
Name: Orville

Grand Canyon 8 Day Motor Trip

Post by Orville L Wright » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Fellow Boaters,

The good people and friends of mine at Moki Mac River Expeditions are offering a special rate for a Grand Canyon trip from April 24 through May 1, 2012. This is a 280 mile, 8 day trip. I have been on this trip and have enjoyed it every time.

If you would like more information about Moki Mac and their 8 day motor trips you can visit their website at http://www.mokimac.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. If you are interested in getting more information about this trip please call them at 801-268-6667.

Happy boating,

Orville Wright

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Re: Grand Canyon 8 Day Motor Trip

Post by Deuce » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Love the pics of the dories in action.
You come too.
Robert Frost

Crane

Post by Crane » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 am

Pat & I have done two motorized Grand Canyon trips & if someone doesn't have 18 days to row it, the motorized trips are still a really good way to see the Canyon... which no paddler should miss! We highly recommend them! Crane
Crane

Eric Esche
Name: Eric Esche

Post by Eric Esche » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Susan and I went on our delayed honey moon down the Colorado in Hollowform kayaks in 1982 with a raft supported trip by Moki-Mac, and we as professional guides back then were very pleased with the Moki-Mac guides and how they ran the trip. I know this trip is ancient history now, but it shows you how long Moki-Mac has been pleasing customers on the Colorado in the Grand Canyon. Ours was a strictly oar powered trip from Lee's Ferry to Diamond Creek.

Eric Esche

Social Media