Used Wenonah Fisherman 14' Royalex

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

OMTC

Used Wenonah Fisherman 14' Royalex

Post by OMTC » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Used Wenonah Fisherman 14' Royalex canoe. Lightweight, stable and manueverable, this canoe is great for either lakes or rivers. New models retail for $1199. OMTC's used price is $799.

SOLD!
Attachments
IMG_0065.JPG
Last edited by OMTC on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MikkiW
Name: Mikki White

Re: Used Wenonah Fisherman 14' Royalex

Post by MikkiW » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Bought this boat today. Thank you to the VERY nice staff of OMTC for your assistance with this purchase :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Theodor Seuss

It is harder to conceal ignorance than to acquire knowledge. Arnold Glasgow

AR-Nimrod
Name: Chris Crawford

Post by AR-Nimrod » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 am

Congrats on the "new to you" boat Mikki. Now you've got a Buffy Boat for overnightin' on the Buffalo. May hit you up to carry some gear for us Yak Heads :wink:
Chris Crawford

Some people don't know, what they don't know.....

MikkiW
Name: Mikki White

Post by MikkiW » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Chris,
There will ALWAYS be a place in my boat for your stuff :D
I looked at the Buffalo, Kings and Little Red rivers and Cadron creek on the way up to Garfield today and they are just puddles with a few rivulets connecting them. Only real flowing water I saw was the White River below Beaver Dam. They have burn warnings out in all the counties I passed through and the grass in the hay fields was sparse and brown. Sure do need some rain.

Attached is a picture of my "chunky monkey" canoe. Can't wait to get it out on the water with friends next week. It is 14' long and 39" wide. DeBo and Cowper have lovingly suggested I install "wide load" banners and carry a trolling motor for back up. :lol: :lol: :lol: Everyone has assured me this thing is capsize proof short of a direct torpedo hit.

Thank you Cowper for the gracious loan of your Mohawk canoe and that wonderful light as air carbon fiber paddle(I HAVE GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THOSE!!) and to DeBo and Stan for their patient instructions and careful tending of me on my trial run to see if I really could paddle a canoe without carnage. I now have another arrow in my quiver of boats. SYOTR
Attachments
Wenonah Canoe 006.JPG
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Theodor Seuss

It is harder to conceal ignorance than to acquire knowledge. Arnold Glasgow

Social Media