Trip Advice?

Recreational and touring boaters

JVH
Name: Jon Heacock

Trip Advice?

Post by JVH » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Hello everyone,

Thanks for allowing me to join your forum. I'm looking for itinerary suggestions for an upcoming outdoors bachelor trip. We have around 7 people and a borrowed RV, and are looking to pack as much outdoor stuff into about 4 days.

Desired Itinerary (in order of importance): Canoeing (w/ 1 or 2 days on the river), Fishing, Visit the hot springs, Hiking, Disk Golf, Local Breweries, Rock climbing/ bouldering, Swimming holes, and other awesomeness.

Looking for any suggestions on your favorite...
1. RV campgrounds central to the action?
2. Cheap Canoe rentals? Best sections of the Buffalo, this time of year? Camping along the river? Fishing licenses for out of state guests?
3. Locations (nearby or clustered together) to do the other activities listed above?
4. Advice on any other cool places that we need to hit up?

Thanks in advance for your help. The Park website and Trip Advisor were great, but I would really love some more insightful advice from any locals. We've got a lot we are hoping to do in just a few days, so I really appreciate you all sharing your knowledge of the area.

JVH

magicmike
Name: Mike

Re: Trip Advice?

Post by magicmike » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Sounds like fun!. Where are you coming from? That will probably help with folks suggestions. Welcome to our little forum!-M- :thumbup:
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,it's time to pause and reflect".

JVH
Name: Jon Heacock

Re: Trip Advice?

Post by JVH » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Most of us live in the nashville area

Social Media