New guy

Recreational and touring boaters

Ol Slick
Name: John

New guy

Post by Ol Slick » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 am

OK, boys and girls, I'm gonna give this non abusive, obscene, vulgar,slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, non law violating lifestyle you folks have on here a shot. How can this be any fun?

I've met some of you folks on the river, and I believe a couple have even seen me nekked...is that OK on here? It's certainly none of the above taboos if you don't include nauseating in the mix.

My brother posts on here, and he tells me I need to get with the painter soon to plan a little soiree in SW Missouri.

I'll try my best to keep things stirred up on here, and I'll probably be seeing some of you on a river soon. I'll know the group by all the overloaded canoes. :poke:

painterbob

Re: New guy

Post by painterbob » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:29 am

:lol: .....that's funny stuff!!!! whats the float plan ? flat water, or white water. :beer: drinking and fishing? and,do i need to call your probation officer again, to see if you can cross the state line's.... are you going to need a 24/48 hr. pass, or just a day pass. or is so bad, we need to come up packing heat, and peanut butter cookies

Ol Slick

Post by Ol Slick » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Well, Bob, I've figured out how to move around from area to area undetected by the authority figures, tin foil in the hubcaps and special ceramics on the top of the truck so those pesky black choppers in whisper mode won't spot me, and I'm good to go. I got the ankle monitor on the dog, and as long as he don't get off the chain I should be good for at least a full day's larceny. Don't worry, I'm always packin' heat, but feel free to bring your own if it will make you feel a bit safer...from what I've heard about the folks you camp with from time to time, you might consider something that will make a big hole.

I'm thinkin' some smallmouth harassment in the mid week in a couple of weeks, say around first part of March....

dwilson

Post by dwilson » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:17 am

Well after your opening remarks ya got some lookers but not too many repliers. Looks like ya done went and scared them off.Cept that there Painter Bob dude he must be a brave one. Yall don't be scared of this ol okie he just likes ta bark loud.

painterbob

Post by painterbob » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:51 am

:poke: .... as long as we don't hear banjo music playing in the background it's all good :wink:

fryingsquirrel
Name: Jon Ellwood

Post by fryingsquirrel » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:16 am

Hey Bob, i play banjo! Paddle faster if you hear any. welcome to the rat pack, ol slick. Just try to avoid any trips that include PainterBob, Eric Esche, or Fish and a blow log. Eyebrows will be lost (if you are lucky!).
See you on the River!
Jon Ellwood
"Life is a question asked by nature and answered by death. You are a different kind of question with a different kind of answer." -Helios

Ol Slick

Post by Ol Slick » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Ya gotta keep em off balance young bro. They might know you're partly truth and partly fiction, but they don't necessarily need to know which part is which...." Do we welcome this guy with open arms, or should we check to see if his picture is on the wall down at the post office?" That'll keep em outta your booze and smokes when ya ain't lookin'.

Now, that Painterbob, he had that crazed look in his eye...is it all the lacquer, or does he know truth when he sees it? Time will tell about that, but I'll bet he's been places and done things that have given him some insight as to how the world turns, if slightly off it's axis. Did ya notice how the group makes him keep some distance? Didn't seem to be the smell. :poke:

Squirrel, I'm afraid you're too late. I've floated with most of that crew already, and survived none the worse for wear. Your mother and I had a discussion concerning your behavior...I suggested she bust your butt a time or two just for good measure. :poke:

painterbob

Post by painterbob » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....

Richard

Post by Richard » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:53 am

PB?
Does Terry have a brother?
Twin maybe?
We are all afflicted with Cognitive Dissonance. The greater our religious, social, financial or political affiliation, the greater the affliction. We hear what we want to hear. We believe what we want to believe. Truth becomes irrelevant.

GutIt
Name: Terry P.

Post by GutIt » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:25 am

Must be Mr. Tator you are referring to!

I sure would hate to think there is someone else in this world that has to go through Life looking like me! I wouldn’t wish that on ANYONE!

I came in under the radar, Ol Slick! I snuck in on one of the Runs before my background check came in! I may have, however, convinced some of them of the necessity of wearing a foil hat! They kind of gave me a funny look though when those thunderclouds came rolling in, but heck, I was holding a lightning rod in my hands anyway! But it was cold and my foil hat was insulated. I just excercised the usual precautions. When I heard banjer music, I just stayed away from any trees I could be tied to and didn’t drink the Kool-Aid!

I know one thing. I’ve yet to meet an Okie I didn’t like and I sure am looking forward to meeting this one!
Keep Your Stick in the Water!
-Terry-

painterbob

Post by painterbob » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:24 am

:poke:.... it's got to be the older wilson sister! :beer: :beer:

Ol Slick

Post by Ol Slick » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:43 am

Didn't I give you one of my Ol'Slick's fishing guide cards? Well anyway, BINGO, you got it painterbob. Mystery solved.

Now about the sister stuff, better watch that, I might have to whack ya with my purse. :hammer:

GutIt, I believe we'll get along just fine among all those Arkansawyers...I've heard the Governor of the state even joins up with em now and then.

I'll be over there when it warms up some, Ol'Slick is known to get wet, so cold water floats aren't my forte. I need one of those slippery when wet signs...I like it when I can go barefooted, my way of trying to fit in with the locals. :poke:

painterbob

Post by painterbob » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:49 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: ha-ha!..... it was my Captian Crunch decoder pin that did it!

Social Media