Lost paddle @ West Jackman Trail (?) in Benton

Forum for posting lost and found items only.

jnewcomb
Name: Jake Newcomb

Lost paddle @ West Jackman Trail (?) in Benton

Post by jnewcomb » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:11 am

Coming back from the Peeler Bend River access yesterday (Thursday the 12th) I suppose my paddle somehow came out of the back of a pickup. I am fairly positive that I saw it when I turned around to check on it about halfway up West Jackman Trail on my way down to the Moore Ford Access, where I live. But to be safe, I suppose it could be anywhere between Peeler Bend Road and West Jackman Trail / Mountain View Road. That's still a pretty small area. I doubled back no more than 20 minutes after realizing it was gone and checked both sides of the road super hard, so I can only assume it probably came out in the middle of the road and was picked up. Once again, fairly sure it was lost on West Jackman Trail somewhere near the two new subdivisions on that road. I have a craigslist ad up which I'll link to, but if any of you live in the area or know folks who do, please have them keep their eyes out. Expensive paddle :thumbdown: which I'd rather not have to buy another right now. Name and number are on the left hand blade but a little worn. It's a bent shaft Powerhouse with red blades.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/laf/4333217654.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks,

Jake
(5o1) - too4nine - 3one0seven

Social Media