Info wanted on Bomber Gear Dry Top

Paddling gear and boat review

Teaches With Fire
Name: Luke and Holly

Info wanted on Bomber Gear Dry Top

Post by Teaches With Fire » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi all, I was just wondering if anybody has any experience with the Bomber Gear Bomb long sleeve dry top. It is a fairly new offering so I can't find much information on it. I've been wanting a Sweet or Kokatat but theclymb.com has a pretty good deal on the Bomber Gear and I'm wondering if it's worth the extra coin for one of those. The retail is in the price range of Sweet Shadrach and Kokatat Rogue. Those tops are Gore-Tex and the Bomber Gear is 4-layer entrant.

Thanks,
Luke
Holly and Luke

onewhopaddles

Re: Info wanted on Bomber Gear Dry Top

Post by onewhopaddles » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Not familiar with Bomber Gear but as far as non Gore-tex dry tops go I've got the NRS Flux and it works great. No complaints. They have S and M on clearance for 194.95.

TrentF
Name: Trent Fears

Post by TrentF » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:34 pm

I have had the Bomber gear Hydrobomb top for a few months now and so far am loving it! It seems to give me plenty of range of motion and does not leak. When I swim at the end of the day there is just a little bit of moisture on my clothes just around the waist but I think once I purchase the pants they will solve that. Just a hint of advice do order your self a size larger than what you are. (Don't pay attention to the sizes that bomber gear provides because I went by them and ended up having to exchange for a larger size) Hope this helps!
Trent Fears

gannon311
Name: jeff gannon

Post by gannon311 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:39 am

Get the bomber gear.. They make great stuff!! I have a nrs flux and the bomber gear.... When I grab a dry top I always grab the bomber!! Also if u look around u can find them new with tags for $150
http://community.webshots.com/user/gannon311" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Social Media