WTB LIFETIME TAMARACK PRO

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

LowePro

WTB LIFETIME TAMARACK PRO

Post by LowePro » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:56 pm

My 9y/o son has saved his money and wanting to buy him another kayak. We saw the lifetime Tamarack Pro 103 with the detachable aluminum seat last year at an out of town wal-mart for $398 last summer. He didn’t have his wallet with him so we didn’t buy that day. I asked them how many they had left and was told 98. So I told my son that we would come back tomorrow and buy one.

We came back the next day and they had sold out!!!!! Like there were none on the racks. None in their computer inventory! None in any stores within 100 miles of there. Since then I have been looking. I have found some here and there for like $600! Just can’t do that knowing what wal-mart had em at. I have seen some cheaper than that but just had the flat on the yak foam style seat. Not the elevated aluminum frame seat.

Anyone have one of these they are not using we would love to buy it!

stevendemi96

Re: WTB LIFETIME TAMARACK PRO

Post by stevendemi96 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:00 am

LowePro wrote:My 9y/o son has saved his money and wanting to buy him another kayak. We saw the lifetime Tamarack Pro 103 with the detachable aluminum seat last year at an out of town wal-mart for $398 last summer. He didn’t have his wallet with him so we didn’t buy that day. I asked them how many they had left and was told 98. So I told my son that we would come back tomorrow and buy one.

We came back the next day and they had sold out!!!!! Like there were none on the racks. None in their computer inventory! None in any stores within 100 miles of there. Since then I have been looking. I have found some here and there for like $600! Just can’t do that knowing what wal-mart had em at. I have seen some cheaper than that but just had the flat on the yak foam style seat. Not the elevated aluminum frame seat.

Anyone have one of these they are not using we would love to buy it!
Are you still interested in that

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Social Media