cooler for sale

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

okieboater
Name: David L. Reid

cooler for sale

Post by okieboater » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:49 pm

Sorry Posted here cause the for sale section looks like it has gone dormant.
FOR SALE RTIC 110 cooler with inch thick foam on top and side cut outs by me Purchased
last year for Smith River float but found out Smith now requires certified bear
proof units. So, I got a Canyon. I am in Tulsa OK area but can meet at AR line
price 200 dollars cash. Cooler never used. Amazon price is 470 bucks Cooler
stored in my boat shed.
Okieboater AKA Dave Reid

We are not sure when childhood ends and adulthood begins.

We are sure that when retirement begins, childhood restarts

Eric Esche
Name: Eric Esche

Re: cooler for sale

Post by Eric Esche » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:08 pm

Sell the cooler if you get a chance to, but if it does not sell by 2/28/2020, I will come over and buy it, and maybe make Susan happy. We have 4 coolers that she wants to replace with something that she can take out in public and maybe use at our church’s food pantry when they need it. It will also give me an excuse to come see you. Let me know if it sells or does not sell. The 4 coolers to be replaced all get used once or twice a year when the power goes out or she tries to clean out our freezers, but they all all ready to be thrown out and look it.

Thanks - Eric Esche

Hoping we can paddle something together this year. Right now I’m sort of going day by day with my hip giving me fits as much as my knee. Fell last month while getting back in boat after picking up trash on an island and broke one of my Lendal all carbon bent shafts and my hip has been worse since then. Hurt to take every stroke of the 2.2 miles back home. One trip I had not carried my spare paddle as I normally do, but Helen Harvey loaned me her spare as she was using her Greenland paddle. Murphy rubbed it in as I had to catch them using half my broken Lendal and Helen is as fast as I am and did not know I had fallen and broke my paddle. Going to wait for warm weather before I repair the Lendal as I want to do a good job and have it last another 20 years.

Social Media