16 ft Cat Boat for sale

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

okieboater
Name: David L. Reid

16 ft Cat Boat for sale

Post by okieboater » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:31 pm

Many of you know I had a near death accident in Grand Canyon that left me less mobile than I was before the accident. I rehab’ed to the point I can handle the JPW Cutthroat Mini Cat individual parts that Jack and myself designed pretty good off the water. Rowing that mini cat on the water, is pretty good as well. Winter before last, I decided I needed a bigger Cat Boat. Another case of my wants exceeding my desires. So, I put together a new 16 Ft Cat Boat. Took it on one float out west and it worked great on the river. Only problem is the parts of the 16 footer are at the edge of my physical ability to man handle them around off the water. Actually, I can move the parts but the pain is not worth the gain. Bottom line, that rig has been in my boat shed since that first float. I doubt if it will be used by me again. So the rig is for sale for $1000 dollars cash or cashiers check on a well known bank. Sorry, but I have been short changed on boat deals several times, got to have cash. This price is firm, the rig is just taking up space but I got plenty of space in my new boat shed.
Here is the rig. 16 ft RMR 3 compartment welded tubes. A five bay aluminum frame from rowframes. A low back NRS rowing seat. A marine plywood raft floor by me. 4 equipped Carlise outfitter oars (I row open oar locks). Basically it is a ready to go anywhere Western river Cat. Email me and you can see it here in Jenks or you prepay the gas and I will bring the rig to a tank of gas distance from Jenks for my Tacoma pick up. Dave Reid
Okieboater AKA Dave Reid

We are not sure when childhood ends and adulthood begins.

We are sure that when retirement begins, childhood restarts

Tim Eubanks

Re: 16 ft Cat Boat for sale

Post by Tim Eubanks » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:24 pm

Dave
Give me a call: 501 912 ate ate ate four

okieboater
Name: David L. Reid

Re: 16 ft Cat Boat for sale

Post by okieboater » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:01 pm

Cat Boat is sold !!!!
Okieboater AKA Dave Reid

We are not sure when childhood ends and adulthood begins.

We are sure that when retirement begins, childhood restarts

Social Media