Looking for a boat

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

loganm
Name: Logan Meyer

Looking for a boat

Post by loganm » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:16 pm

4 years or so ago I got tired of paddling with my dad in the front of a blue hole. So I proceeded to butcher up a perception dancer that he bought when he was my age. I took out the seat, and put in a saddle and thigh straps in and stayed as as c boater. My dad has since become a filthy two bladder. Well, after beating it up pretty well here, and a couple trips to the Ocoee and Nantahala it's sort of on its last leg and I'm trying to figure out what to do for this year. So, I come here to ask and to see if anyone has a beat up Attack, or any other 20 + year old boat that's been sitting under your house or in the backyard that's just begging to be used. Seat or no seat doesn't matter it'll get a saddle and straps. Dents and Cracks are alright, the dancer is more weld plastic then factory plastic. I'm 17 so I don't have a whole bunch of money to spend, maybe $150 max for something nice, but free would be pretty awsome.
I'm in Little Rock but can pickup mostly anywhere in ar

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Re: Looking for a boat

Post by Deuce » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:27 am

Pretty sure I saw a Dancer, Pirouette or some such critter on WW Gear For Sale. I know the Facebooks are for old folks, but you found your way here so I bet you can manage. :poke2: Happy hunting!
You come too.
Robert Frost

Dhank
Name: Derek

Post by Dhank » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:24 pm

Dagger freefall $150
Attachments
20170908_182436.jpg

DWSmith
Name: David

Post by DWSmith » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:37 am

I'm trying to sale a Perception Pirouette Super Sport for $150 if you are interested. I know little about kayaks so I'm not sure if the boat is anything you would desire. The hull is sound and has been stored inside for almost 20 years. See my post below for an upside down picture. I have more pictures but couldn't figure out how to post them in the correct orientation, but if you request I can email these.

Thanks,
David

Social Media