Trade 2Fun for Fun?

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

justanovice
Name: Sandy

Trade 2Fun for Fun?

Post by justanovice » Sun May 08, 2016 6:59 pm

My son has totally outgrown his 2Fun. It is in very good condition and was originally a Demo boat for Camp Bighorn. His weight range is actually still in a 2Fun, but his feet simply will not fit anymore. I believe the 2Fun is a 2007. It has typical river-rash, but no deep gouges or oil canning. I live in the Sherwood area. It would be a great boat for a kid. If your Fun is newer, I'd be willing to add a little cash to the trade.
Sandy
Sandy S.

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Re: Trade 2Fun for Fun?

Post by Deuce » Wed May 11, 2016 8:15 am

Ms. Sandy, you need to post something on the ACC FB page. You'll have a much better shot there. The Whitewater Gear for Sale page would also be a good idea. Just not that much traffic here these days. It's unfortunate. I sure do love the message board, but it be what it be. :(
You come too.
Robert Frost

justanovice

Post by justanovice » Sat May 14, 2016 5:39 pm

Thanks Deuce!You are always so willing to help a fellow paddler.

UPDATE: No longer need to trade. For sale: 2007 Jackson 2Fun Kayak. Good condition. NO gouges or oil canning. $350.00
Sandy S.

flashfloodhunter
Name: Howard Elliott

Post by flashfloodhunter » Mon May 16, 2016 6:27 pm

Hi Sandy, I am looking for a kayak for my granddaughter. This boat looks like it will do the job. I have to get all of the associated gear as well, so if you have any gear you want to sell maybe I can buy those as well. I live in Conway and can be in Sherwood in less than an hour with cash in hand.
Thanks

justanovice

Post by justanovice » Tue May 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Hi Flashfloodhunter!
I think you'll be delighted with this 2Fun boat. I agree that it's a perfect boat for a kid. Since you are needing gear as well, give me a couple of days to look through all of our gear boxes to see if there is anything else that he has outgrown. We sold quite a bit of it last season, but I'm certain that there is probably more. In fact, his gear is usually in great shape because he's growing so quickly. Most items are only getting a few uses before he's too big. I'm pretty sure that we have a great helmet that he has outgrown if you're interested in that too. Give me a call at 501-258-7571 after 5:00pm on Wednesday or Friday, and maybe we can aim to meet on Sunday if that works for you. Glad we can pass down some equipment to the next generation.
Sandy
Sandy S.

Social Media