WTB - Pin Kit Items

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

RiverMatt
Name: Matt

WTB - Pin Kit Items

Post by RiverMatt » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Working on putting together a Pin Kit for SWR at School of WW. Anyone have extra pulleys, carabiners, straps, etc... they're willing to part with?

Thanks in advance and can't wait for school!
M@

Rustynuts

Re: WTB - Pin Kit Items

Post by Rustynuts » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Hey M@, I have a roll of strap we could cut you a chunk of, I will be at Turner Bend midday Friday, and am also enrolled for SWR.
Kevin

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Post by Deuce » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:28 am

With the exception of your throw bag and rescue PFD I suggest waiting til afterward to purchase that stuff. Unless your instructors are very different from most they'll have a pile of it available for use, and waiting might save you from buying gear you end up not liking. If I'm wrong come find me Friday and I'll lend you everything you need.
You come too.
Robert Frost

RiverMatt
Name: Matt

Post by RiverMatt » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:46 am

Rustynuts wrote:Hey M@, I have a roll of strap we could cut you a chunk of, I will be at Turner Bend midday Friday, and am also enrolled for SWR.
Kevin
Awesome, appreciate it! Looking forward to SWR!

Deuce wrote:With the exception of your throw bag and rescue PFD I suggest waiting til afterward to purchase that stuff. Unless your instructors are very different from most they'll have a pile of it available for use, and waiting might save you from buying gear you end up not liking. If I'm wrong come find me Friday and I'll lend you everything you need.
Cool, thanks for the heads up and good call. I thought it would make sense to learn before I purchased much, but figured trying to score some pieces wouldn't hurt. 8)

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Post by Deuce » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:26 am

Understood. If you do procure some goodies beforehand be sure to label 'em good. Can't trust those dadgummed boaters! :whistle:
You come too.
Robert Frost

Social Media