Searching for 32-in thwart and yolk for an Old Town Discovery 174

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

SethGately
Name: Seth Gately

Searching for 32-in thwart and yolk for an Old Town Discovery 174

Post by SethGately » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:28 pm

I just picked up an old Old Town Discovery 174 that was missing the thwart and yolk due to filling with water and bowing out.

I figured I'd ask here before ordering online or fashioning something up myself. I'm in Little Rock.

10ptWilliam

Re: Searching for 32-in thwart and yolk for an Old Town Discovery 174

Post by 10ptWilliam » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:05 pm

I just bought a 17 4 a couple weeks ago, came with extra thwart and yoke, name is Dave feel free to contact me

rchasei
Name: Chase

Post by rchasei » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:19 pm

10ptWilliam wrote:I just bought a 17 4 a couple weeks ago, came with extra thwart and yoke, name is Dave feel free to contact me
AWESOME! First post, helping a brother out! I love it.

It just so happens this particular poster did me a HUGE solid early on in my paddling career by letting me borrow a Coleman Ram-X 16... which turned out to be an indefinite offer after it was stolen off the side of my house. This gentleman asked for no restitution. Just sayin'...

Thanks for helping him out, Dave. River Karma goes full circle, even if it takes a decade.

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Post by Deuce » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:12 am

rchasei wrote:
10ptWilliam wrote:I just bought a 17 4 a couple weeks ago, came with extra thwart and yoke, name is Dave feel free to contact me
AWESOME! First post, helping a brother out! I love it.

It just so happens this particular poster did me a HUGE solid early on in my paddling career by letting me borrow a Coleman Ram-X 16... which turned out to be an indefinite offer after it was stolen off the side of my house. This gentleman asked for no restitution. Just sayin'...

Thanks for helping him out, Dave. River Karma goes full circle, even if it takes a decade.
Love it! Thanks for bragging on a gentleman who is clearly not the type to brag on himself. While we're on the subject, I'd just like to say that Seth is the same kind of people and will use that barge to get his kids (AKA future ACC leadership) on the water even more than he already does. :thumbup:
You come too.
Robert Frost

Social Media