Stainless Steel Paddleboy Heavy lifterCart

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

Eric Esche
Name: Eric Esche

Stainless Steel Paddleboy Heavy lifterCart

Post by Eric Esche » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:15 pm

In case anyone has been wanting a simple bombproof canoe or sea kayak cart, I thought that I would pass this one along. No connection to this auction other than being a satisfied owner of 5 of them. Let's you haul around canoe or sea kayak as easy as a wheeled luggage bag if you attach it just behind the center of gravity. going over cobble stone curbs,quarried rocks, brick curbs or what ever to heavy sand. Stainless steel construction means that they last forever. They sell for over $200 these days without shipping, so this one's starting bid of $142 including shipping is not that bad. We have had 2 of our's for over 15 years now and have taken them apart and back together over 400 times with no sign of wear, other than having to add air to the tires about once every 5 years. They break down small enough to fit in the back hatches of our sea kayaks and are simple enough reconnect that I can do it in total darkness with no tools in less than one minute. Rated to 300pounds, I have put over 600pounds on mine a few times with no sign of bending anything. Susan has said she would not own a sea kayak without having one of theses carts .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paddleboy-Heavy ... SS:US:3160" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope y'all enjoy yours as much as we have enjoyed ours... Eric Esche

ps - Paddleboy and other companies also sell carts made of plastic or aluminum, but the Stainless steel heavy lifter model is the bombproof model. I will let some one try out one of my carts if there are any doubters of what this cart will stand up to
Eric Esche

robkanraft

Re: Stainless Steel Paddleboy Heavy lifterCart

Post by robkanraft » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Eric, any thoughts if this would work on a fishing/rec kayak? I bought a cheapo from academy and it wouldn't even remotely fit. The boats are Native Ultimate 12s, with a sort of tunnel/cat style hull. Definitely I need wheels after dragging and carrying two of them 300 yards or so to launch at Norfork last weekend. Park closed? No problem, but wheels would have made the launch much quicker.
robkanraft(means rob-kansas-rafter)
robert poole

Eric Esche
Name: Eric Esche

Re: Stainless Steel Paddleboy Heavy lifterCart

Post by Eric Esche » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Edit: I do not know because of the tunnel. I think it would work, but it might not. You could borrow one of mine if you like to try it out. I also have something else that might work. Come over and see.

I live outside of Rogers AR on Beaver Lake. If you are coming this way, I will give you detailed directions.

Eric Esche

Social Media