Ouachita Canoe for Sale

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

Bob-along-bob
Name: Bob

Ouachita Canoe for Sale

Post by Bob-along-bob » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Ouachita Canoe for Sale - 17 foot/1" keel. Used, but no leaks with paddles. - $400 negotiable.
Last edited by Bob-along-bob on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deximeat
Name: dexim picaso

Re: Ouachita Canoe for Sale

Post by deximeat » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Bob-along-bob wrote:Ouachita Canoe for Sale - 17 foot/1" keel. Used, but no leaks with paddles. - $400
Is this Ouachita still available sir?, could you provide me some actual photos of it?,
Pretty wanna see and check first, thanks!
About the time we can make the ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
Herbert Hoover boot knife

Bob-along-bob

Post by Bob-along-bob » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:57 am

I will take pictures today and try to send them your way as soon as I can. Thanks for looking at ad.
Bob-along-bob

Bob-along-bob

Post by Bob-along-bob » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Sorry it took until today to send you pictures of our canoe. Let me know if they don't come through all right. The canoe needs to be put in the Buffalo and get the dirt and dust off of it and it will be very thankful because we made many trips down that beautiful river. So please forgive us not cleaning it up. We store it in our barn and so it is dirty. We hate to sell it but we are just getting older and husband is not well enough to make many trips. Right now it has a back rest which he made for his back but it can be taken off. Thanks for looking.

Sir, I have tried to send pictures, but can't figure out how to attach them to this message. If you will send me instructions of how to send pictures I will do so or if you'll give me your email address I can do that that way. Sorry, maybe I can figure out how to send them.
Bob

Social Media