wtb kayak

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

jmcgarrah11
Name: Joey

wtb kayak

Post by jmcgarrah11 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:25 pm

I am new to kayaking and want to buy another boat. I already have a riot glide and a pelican getaway 100 that I might be willing to sell or trade. I have a trip on the Buffalo planned this summer so I would like to buy a good kayak for that. I would also like a good white water boat, not sure of the technical name. If you have anything for sale that would work for me or have any suggestions on boats please let me know. By the way I'm 5'9" about 185 if that helps determine a good boat for me. I live in Fayetteville and visit Little Rock often and am not affraid to travel a little ways for a good boat. Thank you.

SteveGabbard
Name: Steve Gabbard

Re: wtb kayak

Post by SteveGabbard » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:55 pm

http://ns13.webmasters.com/*arkansascan ... =2&t=15007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Heres your boat. Perfect whitewater boat that will last for many moons.

jmcgarrah11
Name: Joey

Post by jmcgarrah11 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Sweet. Thanks. If I got that I would need to sell my riot glide. You know anybody that might be interested?

Aspenokie
Name: Steve

Post by Aspenokie » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 pm

You might want to check out my Dagger Redline if you're still looking for a whitewater boat...

GN YAKN

Post by GN YAKN » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 am

JMCGarrah,

I've been lurking out here and see you're looking for a good solid kayak. Have to agree with Aspen Okie about the Dagger Redline. May not be as sporty as your Riot but the Redline is a good solid boat.

I'm also 5'9" and 185 (or so) and own a Redline that I absolutely love. Good all around boat and a great boat to get started in. Perfect for the Buffalo.

Dave

PS to Steve. Posted this after noting you had your boat "sold".
Dave Robertson

"Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.....
Chief Dan George in The Outlaw Josey Wales 1976 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRX6hSGeZs4

Social Media