FS: Perception C1 Mr. Clean, NRS Gloves, BB Rec Paddle

Post paddling related items for sale here or items you are looking for.
Commercial Members feel free to post your sale items here as well.

FarPastGone
Name: Matt

FS: Perception C1 Mr. Clean, NRS Gloves, BB Rec Paddle

Post by FarPastGone » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Sorry to repost the boat for sale, but I have been doing a little winter cleaning today and came across some things I need to get rid of.

Perception Mr. Clean C1 + C1 Paddle - $200 - The boat itself is in pretty good shape for how old it is. Has a saddle and everything already, will include a paddle. I boat the boat from T Yamishita in the fall, but haven't gotten to use it much.

SOLD!- NRS Reactor Gloves - $20 - They are $40 brand new, these have only been used a few times. 3.5 mm neoprene and really warm, I just can't get used to wearing gloves or pogies when paddling.

Bending Branches Sunrise Recreational Paddle (220cm) - $50 - Brand new it is $75 dollars, I hardly used this thing, bought it a couple years ago when I thought I was going to get a friends recreational kayak, but never did. Really nice paddle. It is a breakdown, so it could be a good backup paddle for those looking for a second paddle.

Please feel free to message me or call me at (512)878-3013 if you have any questions or want to check anything out. I can also take some pictures of the C1 paddle if anyone needs. Thanks.

-Matt
Last edited by FarPastGone on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ebell
Name: eric

Re: FS: Perception C1 Mr. Clean, NRS Gloves, BB Rec Paddle

Post by ebell » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Matt,

I will take the gloves if you still have them.

eric

FarPastGone

Post by FarPastGone » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Hey Eric,

Dave already contacted me. If for some reason they are not to his liking I will get them to you.

-Matt

FarPastGone

Post by FarPastGone » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:35 pm

I also have a copy of EJ's Playboating Basics I would like to sell, it is generally $30, and the cheapest used version you can get on Amazon is $17.50. I am asking $15 dollars, it has been watched once or twice.

clampkin
Name: Chris

Post by clampkin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:48 pm

anymore pics available? would the perception be suitable for youth/teen learning to kayak?

Social Media