Caddo Saturday March 4

Organize your paddling trips here, or find out about upcoming trips you may want to join

Chicago Bob
Name: Bob Tyler

Caddo Saturday March 4

Post by Chicago Bob » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:54 pm

A trip has formed with an 11a.m. put-in at the Glenwood Fish and Game Access. Its an 8 mile class I section. If interested post as some are looking to ride share. Thanks BOB

eac
Name: ed

Re: Caddo Saturday March 4

Post by eac » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Where is that put in?

eac
Name: ed

Post by eac » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:44 pm

OK, you drive through the cemetery. I didn't know that's what it was called. I think i'm.

Chicago Bob
Name: Bob Tyler

Post by Chicago Bob » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:34 am

11 paddlers joined on the waters of the Caddo River, for a mixed trip of clean-up fishing and just enjoying a spring day outdoors. The fishing / clean-up worked out great. Both groups went show so we were able stay together pretty well. The trash total was about 500 lbs including 10 tires. One tip no one died. A great day. BOB

Jim Krueger

Post by Jim Krueger » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:43 pm

Bob,
Thank you for your float report! It sounds like everyone had a good time, I so appreciate hearing of all the trash picked up also! This section has been one of my favorites over the years, both for fishing, and for solitude. I'm really looking forward to floating the Caddo's more upper reaches too later this spring if everything works out weather and level-wise. Thanks again. :D

Best Regards
Jim

Social Media