Who's playing hooky?

Organize your paddling trips here, or find out about upcoming trips you may want to join
magicmike
Name: Mike

Who's playing hooky?

Post by magicmike » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:02 am

Mulberry is 3 ft.and rising. Looks like Frog will hit 3. Anyone going? -M-
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,it's time to pause and reflect".

davidj
Name: david jacobson

Re: Who's playing hooky?

Post by davidj » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:01 am

Just got done with my first final. I'd love to get a run on the frog in.

magicmike

Post by magicmike » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:09 am

Looks like a nice early afternoon Frog run. Waiting to hear from Rob about the time.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,it's time to pause and reflect".

kru1
Name: Kristian

Post by kru1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:36 am

Can you get me a visual on Clear at Chester on your way down. There is an outside chance that I can get my work done and save enough time for that short trip.

Thanks,
kru
I say, and I intend it emphatically, let the river be.
Thomas Hart Benton, on the Buffalo River

magicmike

Post by magicmike » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:42 am

Will do, Kru. I don't know if I'll get back into range in time to do you any good, but I'll try.-M- :thumbup:

davidj
Name: david jacobson

Post by davidj » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:21 am

Any word from Rob? Also, I have never ran the frog and was wondering if y'all have a specific meeting place in mind before we arrange shuttle and put on?

magicmike

Post by magicmike » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:52 am

They're putting on somewhere, later than I had hoped, so I'm begging off till tomorrow. -M- :(

Paddlegal
Name: paddlegal

Post by Paddlegal » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:59 pm

what's the class? i'm always on hooky
I've felt the touch of healing hands, neath the willow trees and birch, cause the water's my religion, and the river is my church. Kenny

magicmike

Post by magicmike » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Home Economics-M- :D

magicmike

Post by magicmike » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:22 pm

"I DON'T FEEL TARDY"-M- :thumbup:

Paddlegal

Post by Paddlegal » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Okay I looked it up its class i ii. where do we meet and what time. can't do more than a 10 mile run. pls reply 5012659644

conipooh
I've felt the touch of healing hands, neath the willow trees and birch, cause the water's my religion, and the river is my church. Kenny

magicmike

Post by magicmike » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Connie - I would love to paddle with you. I try to recite your signature poem every Sunday that I paddle. I got my new drysuit today, so am definitely interested in something tomorrow. I have a buddy trying to pull me down to the Tot, and that may happen. Looks like the Mulberry might be perfect tomorrow, too. I can touch base early in the morning, if that works? Thanks-M- :thumbup:

Paddlegal

Post by Paddlegal » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:58 pm

magicmike wrote:Connie - I would love to paddle with you. I try to recite your signature poem every Sunday that I paddle. I got my new drysuit today, so am definitely interested in something tomorrow. I have a buddy trying to pull me down to the Tot, and that may happen. Looks like the Mulberry might be perfect tomorrow, too. I can touch base early in the morning, if that works? Thanks-M- :thumbup:
where wat time`

Paddlegal

Post by Paddlegal » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:06 pm

7.m. going to sleep. want to do the frog w/you pls to reply

Paddlegal

Post by Paddlegal » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:36 pm

magicmike wrote:Connie - I would love to paddle with you. I try to recite your signature poem every Sunday that I paddle. I got my new drysuit today, so am definitely interested in something tomorrow. I have a buddy trying to pull me down to the Tot, and that may happen. Looks like the Mulberry might be perfect tomorrow, too. I can touch base early in the morning, if that works? Thanks-M- :thumbup:
Am here, am waiting, wake me w/a phone call pls. 5012659644 pls call early enuf for me to get reddy and be there. 3 hr drive from buff.

am here,

Social Media