Paddling Trip Forum!

Organize your paddling trips here, or find out about upcoming trips you may want to join

Lupe
Name: Heather Huckeba

Paddling Trip Forum!

Post by Lupe » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 pm

This forum is dedicated to posting and coordinating paddling trips of any sort...whitewater, flatwater, multi-day trips, etc. Anyone is welcome to post trips. If you would like to be eligible for our Trip Coodinator Prize Drawings, please see the RULES posted for the details, however, this forum can be used by anyone.

If you are posting a trip:
Keep in mind that not everyone may know the details about the paddling destination. Consider including specifics about the location, directions, links to descriptions, an idea of expected water level and skill level needed. Be prepared to answer questions so anyone who is interested in your trip can determine if it's an appropriate trip for them. Please include a date (not just a day) in your description (because "Let's paddle this Friday!" won't make a lick of sense 2 weeks later when there hasn't been any rain)

If you want to join a trip:
Any trip posted here indicates an open trip, provided YOU determine it is an appropriate trip for your skills and your gear under the expected conditions. If you are not sure, don't hesitate to ask questions so that you can determine if it's a good trip for you.

For all paddling trips:
All participants in Arkansas Canoe Club trips do so as common adventurers. The club or its individual members may coordinate paddling trips but no one is considered leader of a trip. All participants take the responsibility for making their own decisions including, but not limited to, whether to participate on any particular water body or section, what equipment they use, the routes they may choose to paddle, whether their skill levels and abilities are appropriate for the activity or whether climate and water conditions are appropriate for their participation. In choosing to participate in any posted trip, I acknowledged that paddling, like many sports, has inherent dangers which can be minimized through education and experience, but cannot be totally eliminated I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executers, and administrators waive any and all rights and claims for damage I may have against the ACC, its officers and representatives for injuries suffered by me in ACC activities.

Social Media