I'm gearing up for some float camping on the Buffalo River next week. Planning on potentially putting in somewhere on the upper Buffalo on Sunday. Wanted to see if there was anyone that might want to run a shuttle with me or float part of the way.
Still waiting to see if Ponca will be floatable at that time. Might also be interested in putting in at Kyle's.
Let me know if you know of someone who may be interested!
Organize your paddling trips here, or find out about upcoming trips you may want to join
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest