Squirrels Can't Swim

Post links to your paddling related videos here!

Paddlegal
Name: paddlegal

Squirrels Can't Swim

Post by Paddlegal » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:40 am

http://www.adaptnetwork.com/outdoor/nat ... er-rapids/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've felt the touch of healing hands, neath the willow trees and birch, cause the water's my religion, and the river is my church. Kenny

Jim Krueger

Re: Squirrels Can't Swim

Post by Jim Krueger » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Connie,

That was pretty nice! Personally, I have only made a similar rescue of a box turtle (terrapin ) that was trying to make his or her way across the river one day. The guy rescuing the squirrel must have had some previous experience with squirrels, I noticed once the squirrel was on board, the guy slid his hands back off of the board until just his fingertips were barely touching the back of the board :whistle:

Best Regards
Jim

Paddlegal

Post by Paddlegal » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:59 pm

This reminded me of Cooper recusing the locals during the flood of recent years.
I've felt the touch of healing hands, neath the willow trees and birch, cause the water's my religion, and the river is my church. Kenny

cbarry
Name: cindy barry

Post by cbarry » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Connie / Jim,

I've had some computer problems this summer and haven't been able to read/reply to post made on this website. I want to do some Caddo paddling this winter...the sooner the better! Level is 5.2 today. I'm up for anything above that level (Glenwood to Amity?) or over 5.5 (Narrows to Glenwood). Please jot down my number and call anytime for a trip. Jim, tell Marlo hello and I think about ya'll a lot. Thanks, Cindy 870490248 one. See you on the river!

Paddlegal

Post by Paddlegal » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:59 am

Cindy, ph # is one digit too short. Won't see you too soon, planning a natl forest camping trip to Ms. as soon as the Canadian badboy (artic front) stops doing his thing (its on the way).

reporst phone # i will see the mesage.

connie

cbarry
Name: cindy barry

Post by cbarry » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Sorry, Connie....870-490-2481 Enjoy the camping trip... Cindy

Social Media