BOATBALL SEASON FINALE, WED, October 3, 5:30 PM, Chambers Springs Road access. Illinois River

Open Discussion

wiredforsound
Name: Jeff Neisler

BOATBALL SEASON FINALE, WED, October 3, 5:30 PM, Chambers Springs Road access. Illinois River

Post by wiredforsound » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:35 pm

BOATBALL SEASON FINALE, WEDNESDAY, October 3, 5:30 PM, Chambers Springs Road access of Illinois River.

We plan to have a post game celebration at Gusanos (1094 E Henri De Tonti Blvd, Springdale) & should land there around 7:45. So even if you can't make it to play come join us to celebrate another FUN year of boatball!

Please post up here so I can get a headcount to see if we have enough players for a game.

Directions: Take Hwy 412 headed west from Springdale towards Siloam Springs. After the second bridge that crosses the Illinois you will get in the next left turn lane which will be Chamber Springs Road. There is a metal building with a big sign "Riverside Fireworks" where you turn. Head south on dirt road approximately 200 yards and you will arrive at parking lot for access. If you need something to plug into your GPS here is address for Riverside Fireworks, where you turn onto the dirt: 17023 Chamber Springs Rd, Siloam Springs AR.

We will be in the pool at the access or if not, put in & paddle up river of the bridge (which will be to your left facing river) & you will find us in the next pool up river from the bridge.

Link to information on what boatball is & the "rules" of play, if interested, can be found here:

http://www.arkansascanoeclub.com/page-655904

Don't hesitate to text or call me if you have any questions, 4seven9.three8one.5nine9five.
If you'd like to be notified via text of game schedule / status, just let me know.

Jeff

Note: All players are required to wear a PFD and a helmet. All players understand they play boatball at their own risk.
Jeff Neisler (aka wiredforsound, formerly known as Godzilla)
4seven9.three8one.5nine9five

Kurt
ACC Vice President
Name: Kurt Otto

Re: BOATBALL SEASON FINALE, WED, October 3, 5:30 PM, Chambers Springs Road access. Illinois River

Post by Kurt » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:10 pm

I am in

wiredforsound
Name: Jeff Neisler

Re: BOATBALL SEASON FINALE, WED, October 3, 5:30 PM, Chambers Springs Road access. Illinois River

Post by wiredforsound » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:19 am

Should be a lovely evening for boatball.
Don't miss out.
GAME ON :hammer2: :hammer2:
Jeff Neisler (aka wiredforsound, formerly known as Godzilla)
4seven9.three8one.5nine9five

Social Media