Why paddle ?

Open Discussion

RobM
Name: Rob

Why paddle ?

Post by RobM » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:39 pm

I started this conversation on Facebook yet a lot of folks aren't on FB & don't want to be. I've received some amazing stories & comments. Thought people on this page would enjoy it too.
Ok folks, Let's hear your story! Why paddle? Why kayak fish instead of gas power bass boats? Why do we push our limits whitewater kayaking ?
This should be very interesting post & I would really like to hear everyones stories.
I'll start . A lot of people ask me why kayak ? I till them, it's not the kayak that makes our community of paddlers, it is the people! I've never met a better group of friends (river family) in my life that would truly have my back like they would. Arkansas Canoe Club is one group every paddler should be involved with. They work hard to keep our rivers free, clean & assessable. They also are leading the way in education. Arkansas Canoe Club-Northwest chapter . One of the funniest floats you'll have is cleaning the river with the Arkansas Canoe Club!

Here are some more groups & pages Arkansas Canoe Club, FeelFree , Pyranha, Natural State Kayak Anglers, Western Arkansas Kayak Anglers, Heros On the Water & there is many more kayaking clubs & brands but these are some I personally been working with. Get involved with your local kayaking community! You will not regret it.
See ya on the water,
Rob

magicmike
Name: Mike

Re: Why paddle ?

Post by magicmike » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:51 pm

Hydrotherapy!-M-
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,it's time to pause and reflect".

northwest

Re: Why paddle ?

Post by northwest » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:49 am

paddling a river offers an escape to the real world

Social Media