Anyone going to N. Carolina via I-40?

Open Discussion

Twindad
Name: Tom Lewis

Anyone going to N. Carolina via I-40?

Post by Twindad » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:44 pm

#3 son has a raft guide job on the Pigeon River at Hartford, TN, just short of the Tennessee/NC line. The Pigeon runs Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Sat, and he would really like to have his playboat there for the off days. If anyone could drop off a small kayak, paddle and sprayskirt at Outdoor Adventures, it would be greatly appreciated by at least two people. If you can help, please PM me or reply to this post. Thanks!

Twindad
Name: Tom Lewis

Re: Anyone going to N. Carolina via I-40?

Post by Twindad » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Forgot to mention that the gear is in Little Rock.

BuffaloRiverRat
Name: Grant

Post by BuffaloRiverRat » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:52 pm

It will be a month (July 18), but I am headed that way exactly. I am headed out East to introduce my daughter and mother to the Smokies. I am actually looking into a raft trip on the Lower Pigeon. I wouldn't mind to take it out there at all! Just let me know if you haven't found anybody by then.
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing- Henry David Thoreau
:canoe:

Speedy Pete
Name: T. M. Lewis

Post by Speedy Pete » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Awesome! This is the guy who is trying to get the kayak, replying. If you are wanting to go rafting, I can give you and few other people free trips, though if your daughter is 9 or older I would HIGHLY recommend she take the upper trip. It's honestly pretty kid friendly. :clap:

Social Media