Arkansas Flooding

Open Discussion

Paddlegal
Name: paddlegal

Arkansas Flooding

Post by Paddlegal » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:02 pm

I read a blurb below a news picture where a rescuer said that there had been deaths at campgrounds on the Caddo, Cadron, or the Missouri. Anyone know anything? I have been unable to find anything in the news. There was no date on the blurb but it seemed to reference the current flooding going on, not the 2010 incident at Albert Pike.

Hope I'm wrong. Be safe folks. Lots of areas in Jax where water is up to people's doorsteps. Trees down at my Apt. complex and the canoe trail is very close to trailer home's entrances (only a few feet from doorsteps) and the Confederate site is pretty much flooded to the parking lot. Shoreline is under at least 8 feet of water where you could usually walk down and put in.
I've felt the touch of healing hands, neath the willow trees and birch, cause the water's my religion, and the river is my church. Kenny

Jim Krueger

Re: Arkansas Flooding

Post by Jim Krueger » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Connie,

I have been watching the news, but noticed nothing like you mentioned thus far and hope that is the case.

Best Regards
Jim

Paddlegal
Name: paddlegal

Re: Arkansas Flooding

Post by Paddlegal » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:59 pm

I do hope that is the case.
I've felt the touch of healing hands, neath the willow trees and birch, cause the water's my religion, and the river is my church. Kenny

Social Media