Little Missouri thank you

Open Discussion

Chicago Bob
Name: Bob Tyler

Little Missouri thank you

Post by Chicago Bob » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:03 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone who came along on my Little Mo. trips this year. We did 9 trips that were attended by more than 50 paddlers. No injuries, no disasters, just 9 days of summer fun. Swepco seems to be done releasing for this year, but watch for trips to begin around June of next year. Thanks BOB

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Re: Little Missouri thank you

Post by Deuce » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:19 am

Thank YOU, Bob! Even though I only made one and really should have been on injured reserve I had a ball. I know a bunch of boaters have benefitted from those trips.
You come too.
Robert Frost

Jim Krueger

Post by Jim Krueger » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:08 am

My thanks to you too Bob! I made two of the trips this Summer, and Marlo came along with me on one. It's always just a blast. I hope to come along on more of them next year!
On a side note, I was very glad we were able to meet the landowner about half way down this year. His place is such a fine place to stop for a break and it was very nice of him to officially give us permission to pull up there when we're floating.

Best Regards
Jim

P.S. I was really glad to see Chris getting out there floating with you some this year, I hope she will come along on other trips in the future as well, maybe the Caddo too sometime :D

riptide
Name: Erik Smith

Post by riptide » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:53 pm

Thank you Bob, always a great time!
See you on the river soon,
Erik :kayak:
You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing!

jmdauf

Post by jmdauf » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Thank you Bob for all the Tailwaters Trips - Hope to get some Upper runs next - mitch
sometimes i wonder

Social Media