Instructors list?

Open Discussion

Eric Esche
Name: Eric Esche

Instructors list?

Post by Eric Esche » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Anyone have a handy dandy list of ACA instructors for Swift Water Rescue and Basic Canoeing for the NW Arkansas area or statewide?

Got a friend/contractor who is in need of getting multiple adults leaders of a religious oriented boy scout like group called Adventure Trails ( I think) who have been told no more river or lake activities until they have "certified" adult leaders, but he could not tell me "how" certified yet as the lawyers have just made the decision, but not passed on the details yet. I gave him some names, but my old computer died and I no longer have a lot of contact info that I used to have.

I copied him on Tom's post of a SWR class AUG 15/16, but I think he wants to talk to some folks and maybe arrange a private class for a few of their troops at the same time. They seem to have a problem doing things on Sundays, but maybe they can get their leaders to do a regular class.

Thanks for any input and if it is possible, maybe email me the list at spesche@aol.com

Eric Esche

RobM
Name: Rob

Re: Instructors list?

Post by RobM » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:33 am

Hey Eric, I made a list of instructors for the NW chapter. Give me a call & I'd be glad to assist in having a course or telling them about all the course going on in Arkansas. Toms L4 course will be held at Rockport. Also there is a L3 course on Monday July 27th at the Siloam springs kayak park & a L3 SWR course on Saturday August 1st. Both are one day classes.
See ya on the water,
Rob

Crane

Post by Crane » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:42 am

They should be listed on the American Canoe Association website...
Crane

sig
Name: Bryan

Post by sig » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:19 am

Rescue list:
http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.americanca ... yrescu.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Canoeing:
http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.americanca ... -canoe.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bryan Signorelli

Kurt
ACC Vice President
Name: Kurt Otto

Post by Kurt » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:55 am

If you are a smart phone user the ACA app "Paddle ready" also lists current instructors.

Social Media