River School Organizers, Instructors, Volunteers--Thank You!

Open Discussion

ssqueen
Name: Amy Hudson

River School Organizers, Instructors, Volunteers--Thank You!

Post by ssqueen » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:08 am

River School Organizers, Instructors, and Volunteers: Thanks for your time and effort in the planning and instrumentation of a great weekend. It was top-notch! The overall organization and quality of instruction were excellent, and the BBQ dinner and homemade desserts were very enjoyable. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this event! :clap:
Amy Hudson

Crane

Re: River School Organizers, Instructors, Volunteers--Thank

Post by Crane » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:09 am

After a glowing review like that, I should probably disclose that Amy was one of three star students in Mike Stanley & my class! Just sayin'... you are very welcome!
Crane

WPC
Name: Diane

Post by WPC » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Glad you enjoyed the weekend. Look forward to paddling with you in the future!!

Diane

Jim Krueger

Post by Jim Krueger » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:59 pm

I too would like to say what a good school it was, and such a fun weekend! The students in the class I was assisting with each seemed to do pretty well and take away some new-found skills for their future paddling.
This year, instead of teaching, Marlo helped me shuttle on Saturday morning before she needed to head into Hardy for the evenings food later in the afternoon. I wish to offer a special thanks to Gary Rowland for going with Marlo back in to Hardy to assist her picking-up the food after he had already been on shuttle duty all morning and afternoon!
After ten+ years of attending this school, the efforts of everyone always makes it a treat!

Best Regards
Jim

Social Media