Seeking paddlers near Bull Shoals, Harrison, Marshall

Open Discussion

kpape
Name: K Pape

Seeking paddlers near Bull Shoals, Harrison, Marshall

Post by kpape » Sat May 02, 2015 9:35 am

We are new members, recently moved to Ozarks. We paddle the Buffalo, White, and other Ozark streams in JK kayaks and Bull Shoals Lake (and the coast) in sea kayaks.Will rendezvous for trips outside our home turf (Piney, Mulberry, Jacks Fork or Current and would like to organize middle and lower Buffalo and White River runs. Interested in seeing Siloam Springs Park and Play.

geo adams

Re: Seeking paddlers near Bull Shoals, Harrison, Marshall

Post by geo adams » Sun May 03, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello, welcome to the canoe club! We live in fayetteville and float the buffalo, mulberry, kings, and various other creeks and rivers. We aren't in your neighborhood but do occasionally float the lower buffalo. We would be happy to have you join our trips in this area. Currently we are waiting for rain. George and Sherri

kpape
Name: K Pape

Post by kpape » Mon May 04, 2015 8:43 am

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've had a few days on Arkansas rivers 20 years ago, but it was June low water. Since moving here we've been on the White and lower Buffalo. Keep us in mind for future trips. We'll have to figure out logistics.

Kenny and Tracie

BEubanks
Name: Byron Eubanks

Post by BEubanks » Tue May 05, 2015 10:28 am

Welcome back to AR. I grew up in that general area (Lead Hill) but don't get up that way to enjoy the mountains as much as I'd like. Keep monitoring the board and you'll see folks planning trips on the middle and lower Buffalo. You might even find some takers if you announced a trip on Crooked Creek or the White when summer heat limits our moving water options . . .

Tim Eubanks

Post by Tim Eubanks » Tue May 05, 2015 12:30 pm

BEubanks wrote:Welcome back to AR. I grew up in that general area (Lead Hill) but don't get up that way to enjoy the mountains as much as I'd like. Keep monitoring the board and you'll see folks planning trips on the middle and lower Buffalo. You might even find some takers if you announced a trip on Crooked Creek or the White when summer heat limits our moving water options . . .
What he said! The White River is floatable all summer. White Buffalo Resort and Rim Shoals Resort will run a private shuttle as does Bull Shoals State Park if they have notice and some extra staff.

TrentF
Name: Trent Fears

Post by TrentF » Tue May 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Hey Kenny and Tracie, I live in Branson and travel to Harrison a lot. (Actually going to be working/have an office there very soon) I boat just about everything around this area (Besides the real hairy stuff) whether it is whitewater or recreational. Your welcome to call, text, email, facebook, me any time. If you have a facebook add me and I will add you to a group of other local boaters that are around this area. Anyways hope to get on the water with you soon!
Trent Fears
TrentFears@aol.com
417-598-3030
Trent Fears

Social Media