Cossatot First Timer Trip - call for support boaters

Open Discussion

Lupe
Name: Heather Huckeba

Cossatot First Timer Trip - call for support boaters

Post by Lupe » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:00 pm

As many of you may have heard, Walter is not available this year to lead the Cossatot First Timer’s trip. However, quite a few of us feel this is such a great event that many boaters are interested in, and so with Walter’s blessing, Chris Handley and Heather Huckeba have decided to be coordinators for this year. As always, this event is only possible because of the huge support from experienced boaters who are willing to commit to spending the day on the river providing safety and guidance to our newbies.

This year’s trip, if water levels allow, will take place Saturday, May 16 (note that this is TWO weeks after whitewater school, not the usual one week). Of course the trip is water dependent and we will have to have at least 3.0 on the evening of May 15 for the trip to happen. We will communicate the exact plan as the time gets closer.

The number of first timers that can go on the trip depends on the number of support boaters, so please let us know if you are willing to help this year! If you are an experienced Tot boater willing to help, please email Chris.Handley@terracon.com and hhuckeba1@comcast.net. Thanks!
I've heard that into every life a little of it must fall,
but you'll never catch me complaining about too much of that southern rain.
~ Michael Timmins, Cowboy Junkies

xterror
Name: jason wellman

Re: Cossatot First Timer Trip - call for support boaters

Post by xterror » Tue May 12, 2015 9:46 am

is this trip still a go? i will be coming out of dallas

CSH
ACC Member at Large
Name: Chris Handley

Re: Cossatot First Timer Trip - call for support boaters

Post by CSH » Tue May 12, 2015 10:29 am

X Terror please contact me and Heather Huckeba about being a support boater or participant. See above post for email addresses.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris Handley

Social Media