NW Chapter Meeting, Feb 23 6:30

Open Discussion

kru1
Name: Kristian

NW Chapter Meeting, Feb 23 6:30

Post by kru1 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:23 pm

We will hold our meeting this Monday, 2/23/15 @ 6:30. We will meet at our normal location, Foghorns across the street from Baum Stadium.

http://goo.gl/maps/3fM7Z" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This month we will have a special guest/s, Jenny Fuson (Kennedy) and possibly Cory Peck (JFK's brother in-law). We will present Jenny with the proceeds from Race the Falls & the JFK sticker sales. Cory has some exciting news to announce to the chapter.

As always, we will discuss old business from the past month. We will also cover the updated news on Paddle with Pat, trip reports, minutes/highlights from the Winter Board Meeting, CPR/WFA & IDW/ICE, and a lot of other topics. Our meetings provide a great opportunity to meet other local paddlers and to learn about float trips.

Hope everyone can make it,
kru
I say, and I intend it emphatically, let the river be.
Thomas Hart Benton, on the Buffalo River

OzarkTom
ACC Education Chair

Re: NW Chapter Meeting, Feb 23 6:30

Post by OzarkTom » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Quick update since I am out of town and unable to be at the meeting, we have several spots still in the March 1st CPR class in Winslow, and a very few left in next weekend's CPR and then WFA class in Hot Springs. Look at the message board for additional information on all courses. If you have any questions, contact me at SwiftwaterRescue@gmail.com
Tom Burroughs
Director,
Ozark Safety and Rescue Educators/
Clear Creek Paddlesports
SwiftwaterRescue@gmail.com

Social Media