A gift for the ACC.

Open Discussion

fryingsquirrel
Name: Jon Ellwood

A gift for the ACC.

Post by fryingsquirrel » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Last week I mentioned to my boss my plans to buy the materials for and build a lamp post for the Wattensaw Bayou campsite that Debbie and Mikki have already put so much work into. He was so supportive that he donated the materials and welding supplies for me to make it. So what I ended up making is a 12 foot long post, made out of 1/4" wall by 3" dia. galvanized steel with room for two lanterns and a trash bag. I also welded the initials "ACC" onto it. The company will also be donating the use of a 2 man power auger to make installation that much easier.
I just wanted to give a shout out to Mark at Power Products, and give a gentle reminder to any Central chapter members who might need to rent equipment or have a small engine serviced to hit us up at 501-888-1102
Now we just need a ringmaster with a John Boat to lug it and the auger out there.
Jon Ellwood
Power Products, Inc
Little Rock
"Life is a question asked by nature and answered by death. You are a different kind of question with a different kind of answer." -Helios

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Re: A gift for the ACC.

Post by Deuce » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:52 am

Way to go Big Jon. I'll be glad to use my john boat for transport. Any idea when you want to git er done?
You come too.
Robert Frost

fryingsquirrel
Name: Jon Ellwood

Post by fryingsquirrel » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Sunday? Have to see if Cowper will be back yet and if Debo is available. Shout out if you can make it.
Jon Ellwood
Little Rock
50one three08 5four95
"Life is a question asked by nature and answered by death. You are a different kind of question with a different kind of answer." -Helios

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Post by Deuce » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:16 pm

No can do amgio, but don't feel compelled to wait on me if you get the ducks aligned.
You come too.
Robert Frost

Social Media