Halloween party at the Barton's

Open Discussion

canoe

Halloween party at the Barton's

Post by canoe » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:16 pm

ok it's that time of year again the party is Sat Nov 1st. The same pot luck dish on sat nite with meat provided. The kids event start on Sat morning with a small scavenger hunt to prepare your costume for the event. Campers decorate their camp site for a prize trick or treating at your site so bring candy. Costume contest for the kids pumpkin carving also. We have something new this year. We have a new metal barn and the kids and adults get to paint their memory's of this party on the the barn paint provided. We will serve the pancake breakfast on Sunday morning $ 5.00 per person . We will not do the waffle's on sat morning due to the workers that do that will be on a river trip or not getting there until later. So it starts Thur but you are required to feed your self until sat nite and sunday morning. We have a FB page which is b.paddling ranch so look us up it explains everything. Hope to see you there . Dale/Pam /Shelle the one that makes this work. :clap: :yahoo:

canoe

Re: Halloween party at the Barton's

Post by canoe » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:37 pm

The FB page is B-Paddling Ranch.

canoe

Post by canoe » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:17 pm

bump please.

Roger

Post by Roger » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:40 am

The Saturday morning waffle fund raiser is back on with some minor changes. Servings will be waffle and fruit only at a price of $5 per plate (or whatever you wish to donate to the cause). Will serve as long as we have batter on a first-come, first-serve basis. Pam and I working on a pig offering if possible to accompany the offering. If you can bring your own plate and dinnerware that would be great but we will have some on hand.

Also, I could use a second waffle cook due to Andy Monfee's absence. You need to bring nothing as I will have all the mix and fruit along with tables.

See you there!!!
I am I plus my surroundings and if I do not preserve the latter, I do not preserve myself. Jose Ortega Y Gasset

The earth is like a spaceship that didn't come with an operating manual.
Buckminster Fuller

Social Media