Free CPR class for Central Chapter members July 14

Open Discussion

SteveGabbard
Name: Steve Gabbard

Free CPR class for Central Chapter members July 14

Post by SteveGabbard » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:48 pm

The ACC Board of Directors voted again this year to provide CPR classes to all interested members free of charge. The last class of the year for Central Chapter members is being organized now. This is an American Heart Association class which should meet the certification requirements for ACA Instructors (however, you do not need to be an instructor to take advantage of this opportunity). It will be given at UAMS in Little Rock. The class is on July 14 from 6-8 p.m. If you want to sign up please email me at gabbardsteve@sbcglobal.net with your name and phone number.

The classes are filled on a first come first serve basis through email only. It is currently half full. Please do not post on this thread or pm me to try to sign up.

Don't miss this awesome opportunity for ACC members. You never know when CPR skills will be needed on or off the river.

Thanks,
Steve

SteveGabbard
Name: Steve Gabbard

Re: Free CPR class for Central Chapter members July 14

Post by SteveGabbard » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 pm

I only have a couple of spots left for this. If you are going to sign up please do so soon.

Cowper
Name: Cowper C

Re: Free CPR class for Central Chapter members July 14

Post by Cowper » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:10 pm

If you need a motivational bump, read this: http://www.bnd.com/2014/07/03/3286969/a ... -girl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Happened within the last few days at Ponca. In CPR classes they warn you to prepare for the worst, but I'm convinced the overall success rates are much higher in near drownings than for CPR as a whole, because in near drownings you have an otherwise healthy body that just needs a little help to get going again
Trash: Get a little every time you go!

Social Media