OOO Open Boat Clinic with Eli

Open Discussion

sig
Name: Bryan

OOO Open Boat Clinic with Eli

Post by sig » Thu May 29, 2014 3:31 pm

I signed up for this today and figured I'd share it here.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401395389.434995.jpg
OOO's post on FB...
http://facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015 ... 6872780701" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bryan Signorelli

Jeremy M

Re: OOO Open Boat Clinic with Eli

Post by Jeremy M » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:31 am

Alright guys and gals...we have 3 signed up so far and that leaves room for 7 more people...This will be a 1 day class with Eli Helbert. If you don't know he's probably the best open boater around and you don't want to miss out on this clinic. Price is 150 bucks. If you're paddling a boat purchased from OOO within the past 2 years, you get 20% off the class and if you put a deposit on an Esquif Canoe or buy a 2014 boat, you get the class for FREE!!! Classes will be held on Saturday and Sunday and will meet at OOO in Hot Springs.

Don't miss out on this! We want him to come back every year! There's always something to learn!
"For the last word in procrastination, go travel a river reluctant to lose his freedom to the sea."
-Aldo Leopold

Jeremy M

Post by Jeremy M » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:33 am

To sign up, call the store and put down a 50% deposit on the class and you're in! If you have a preference on what day, that's cool too! Eli is stoked and so are we!
"For the last word in procrastination, go travel a river reluctant to lose his freedom to the sea."
-Aldo Leopold

magicmike
Name: Mike

Post by magicmike » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:22 pm

I would sure love to take part. Unfortunately I have to work next weekend.-M-
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,it's time to pause and reflect".

canoe

Post by canoe » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Andy Monfee and I had the pleasure of boating with Eli in Mexico, an incredible experience with a guy who has a lot to pass along. Unfortunately, due to fractured bone in my back, can't do this, but would highly recommend anyone who has the chance to jump all over this. dale

Social Media