Rendezvous Sponsor Packet

Open Discussion

Deuce
ACC President
Name: Luke Coop

Rendezvous Sponsor Packet

Post by Deuce » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Rendezvous will be September 12-14. In years past the consensus has been that we've asked for sponsorships too late, so this year we need to get a head start. To that end I've posted two things that will make your begging easy and painless. We've added a flyer and revamped the sponsorship form and process. In addition to the snail mailed check option sponsors will be provided with a link that will enable them to pay via the web site. We've also added a line item for vendors who want to donate to the silent auction, and sponsors now have an opportunity to purchase a sponsor/business member combo pack for $175, a $25 savings. This will not only entitle them to the usual Rendezvous benefits but will also get them on the web site and in the newsletter for a year.

Everything you need is here. All you have to do is email it to the vendors. Doesn't get any easier than that, so let's get on the stick and get this party paid for. :yahoo: If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I answer PMs and emails pronto.
Rendezvous Sponsor Brochure.pdf
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 180 times
Rendezvous Sponsor Form.pdf
(69.37 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
Last edited by Deuce on Thu May 08, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You come too.
Robert Frost

maggiepowell
Name: Maggie

Re: Rendezvous Sponsor Requests

Post by maggiepowell » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Good thought on including the Silent Auction donations in the letter.

Maggie

Deuce
ACC President

Re: Rendezvous Sponsor Requests

Post by Deuce » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Thank you Maggie. We're hopeful the cross pollenation will help. Gordon mentioned that years ago one of the best resources for silent auction items was the resort community. Cabin and resort stays are very popular and logistically easy, and there's no shortage of those merchants.
You come too.
Robert Frost

MissEllie
Name: Ellanorah Wilson

Re: Rendezvous Sponsor Packet

Post by MissEllie » Sat May 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Don't forget to ask folks for "discounts" for paddle club members. Many businesses will do a year round discount for "special" groups. And we are the most special of all!

What is the total membership for all of Arkansas in case I am ask by a sponsor. I know not all will come BUT it is a good selling point over all to mention.

This event is also open to non members right??

Ellie :kayak:

MissEllie
Name: Ellanorah Wilson

Post by MissEllie » Sat May 17, 2014 2:39 pm

One more stupid question.... do we keep a list of who we have contacted so a sponsor does not get hit up by 20 folks all asking for the same event.

Ellie :kayak:

Deuce
ACC President

Post by Deuce » Tue May 20, 2014 12:33 pm

Miss Ellie, so far I've only been informed of three sponsors and they're regulars, but as people let me know I will compile and post a list. You are correct about Rendezvous attendance. It is not limited to members. In fact, we encourage nonmembers to attend. Not sure I understand the total membership question. Are you asking how many members the club has?
You come too.
Robert Frost

WPC
Name: Diane

Post by WPC » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:08 pm

What is the cut off date for sponsors in order to have them listed on banner / promotional items?
Diane

Deuce
ACC President

Post by Deuce » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:12 am

WPC wrote:What is the cut off date for sponsors in order to have them listed on banner / promotional items?
Diane
That's a good question, Diane. So good in fact that I don't have an answer, but I'll get one pronto. Thanks!
You come too.
Robert Frost

Deuce
ACC President

Post by Deuce » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:32 pm

The deadline for sponsors who want to be on the banner is Monday, September 1. Sponsors are still welcome after that but their artwork will be accepted on a best efforts basis and can't be guaranteed for inclusion on the banner.
You come too.
Robert Frost

Social Media