Blue Hole stolen - black color

Open Discussion
Canoe_Codger
Name: Michael

Re: Blue Hole stolen - black color

Post by Canoe_Codger » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Highqualityh2o wrote:Congratulations on finding a "black hole". I've seen three or four others over the years so although rare, there are a few out there. They used to rent one down at Ponca but I'm guessing that one is long gone. Not sure about the significance of the plastic hull no. but mine was definitely purchased in 78. I still have the original bill of sale. Thanks for keeping my boat on your radar. Tom
Hey Tom! Not likely yours but...

http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/b ... 48437.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

greg vanhorn
Name: Greg

Post by greg vanhorn » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:12 am

Wow! that is a nice looking Blue Hole! $450.00 is a great price. My wife is going to divorce me when I buy another one just like the one I just bought. I'm going to miss her.

Canoe_Codger
Name: Michael

Post by Canoe_Codger » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:58 pm

greg vanhorn wrote:Wow! that is a nice looking Blue Hole! $450.00 is a great price. My wife is going to divorce me when I buy another one just like the one I just bought. I'm going to miss her.
Buy it and go get it. She'll never know. You can hide it here at my house. I am about halfway between Nashville and Memphis, just off of I-40. Exit 126. I will love it and care for it and call it my... err... our precious!

Social Media