Thank Tiffany

Open Discussion

ouachita hiker
Name: Tom Trigg

Thank Tiffany

Post by ouachita hiker » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:54 pm

First my apologies for not being on here in quite some time. It has been so long I had pass word problems.
Well that is fixed. Earlier on the Home Town Throw Down thread it was mentioned about thanking those
that made the release of water at Dierks possible. Well that was Tiffany Smith with the COE. She is a
local that believes in you guys. She wants to make this happen and she will do all that she can to make
it happen again in the future. By the way, for those of you that have been around here a while, have you
ever known this dam to release a sizeable amount of water in only two days time? NEVER has this happened!
So guys you need to thank Tiffany. She has given me the ok to post her email address:

tiffany.smith@usace.army.mil

I would think that this could also help. She would keep a record of these. Also if you took pics of the event,
Esp the crowd, please send to her. That she has already asked us for.

It was great to see you guys, esp those I already knew and we, Janet and I, have now some new friends!

yall come back you here!
Tom
Camp ground host, HSB
Not your typical camp ground host!
Big Tom T.

happy happy happy
Name: Grant Howe

Re: Thank Tiffany

Post by happy happy happy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:48 am

THANK YOU! Had a great time with my daughter and wife plus all that helped me make it through the day! Crashing and chasing gates what a trip, made a few,rolled a lot,swam a lot!!!! What a blast, it has been several years since I have seen a gate so up front and close (in the eyeball ha ha).Jim I thank you for letting me take my daughter down in your tadam it was awesome she is hooked.

Thanks to all !!!!!! The Howe family
PS tadam man hope I got your name right? It met more to me than most may know.

Jeremy M

Re: Thank Tiffany

Post by Jeremy M » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:26 am

Please send pics and videos to both Tiffany and me.

Ouachitaoutdoors@gmail.com
"For the last word in procrastination, go travel a river reluctant to lose his freedom to the sea."
-Aldo Leopold

Social Media